Shipping clerks work in warehouses across the country and across all industries, including pharmaceutical, consumer goods, medical devices, etc. They are responsible for reviewing packing lists and ensuring the correct items are shipped out to customers.
- Filling customer orders according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Using computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment
- Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs
- Maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies
- Using manual and electric pallet jacket as needed
- Ensuring that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier
- Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned